Today: at 11:30am EST, Digitas' Ryan Griffin, SVP of Media & Mobile, weighs in on how to set expectations for real-world mobile marketing campaigns at OMMA Mobile. Watch his panel live, along with leaders from DraftFCB, MXM, Joule, and more.
It Depends: Setting Expectations for Real-World Mobile Marketing Campaigns
Ask any agency executive what mobile is good for and what role mobile plays in the marketing mix and they’ll always tell you one thing “it depends.” In our agency panel we call them on it, and ask buyers and planners to share how recent campaigns set and delivered against specific marketing goals. What expectations were established with clients? What scale was sought and delivered? How integral were they in relation to other parts of the media plan? And ultimately, how are agencies talking honestly with their clients about realistic expectations from mobile platforms?
Moderator: Jordan Greene, Principal/Mobile Media, MellaMedia
- Ryan Griffin, Senior Vice President, Media & Mobile, Digitas
- Mark Silber, Executive Creative Director, Joule
- Tim Dunn, Director of Mobile, Roundarch Isobar
- Chris Miller, Chief Digital Officer, Draftfcb
- Doug Rozen, Chief Innovation Officer, MXM